Location: Reston, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Content Manager, will manage all types of content across multiple platforms, databases and applications. Support digital asset management, Web content management and content integration. Develop scalability architecture for content workflows. Meet regulatory compliance requirements, collaborate with greater productivity and improve customer service.
- Collect data and information relevant to customer’s focus area and organize the content for posting to the site.
- Conduct document and data entry in the established format for posting to the site.
- Maintain requirements lists and actions (for newly created organizational branch).
- Maintain multiple Jira boards for branch and division.
- Support ad-hoc requirements (i.e. support preparing for a conference in the customer’s focus area).
- Solid search skills for conducting research across existing internal and external websites (and other venues) to support updates to the customer’s site
- Experience conducting requirements gathering and requirements management
- Experience working with communication tools
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Jira and Confluence tools.
- Experience using Joomla Content Management System for content management and minor website development/enhancements
- Experience with Graphic Design and Visual Communication
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.