- Expand your experience by working directly with leadership in F500 companies across multiple industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Veeva Vault-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Veeva to access the latest technologies across all domains, like Regulatory, Quality, and Clinical.
- Join more than 300 skilled Vault professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support
- Guide the client in creating strategies involving Regulatory Affairs/Regulatory Operations domain and enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Identify challenges and opportunities in operations/business processes and guide the clients toward mitigation and improvement.
- Lead Veeva Vault implementation engagement(s) and provide leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
- Manage complex delivery at a given client and look after a meaningful book of business at an account or across multiple accounts (including sales and delivery)
- Own development of an integrated program plan and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations
- Create an integrated program plan from the individual project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage variances across projects
- Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities.
- Manage program/project’s financial, resource strategy and contingency
- Build and maintain high performance teams
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
- Minimum 5 years of Regulatory Affairs/Regulatory Operations experience with end-to-end knowledge of the submissions process
- Minimum 2 years of experience engaging or managing cross-functional teams
- Minimum 2 years of experience creating future state visions and identifying the roadmap to implement the vision
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Strong understanding of the drug development process, and eCTD submissions (INDs, NDAs, MAAs etc.)
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firm focusing on cloud computing and/or digital content management / workflow solutions related consulting (solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc.)
- Consulting experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/Veeva Vault/digital content management engagements
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- Veeva Vault and other cloud platform / digital content management certifications
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity)
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships - Director to SVP level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.