Location: San Antonio, TX
- Performing application hardening and security documentation to evolve capability and offerings within compliance of Federal security requirements.
- Advise on secure architectures and support agency ATO activities as required.
- Harden apps in Boundary
- Run scans in Boundary
- Review scan reports
- Patch based on findings from vulnerability scans
- Configure security changes from vulnerability scans
- Meet SLAs for remediation
- Report out on progress of remediation
- This position requires the ability to work a shift schedule and support coverage efforts on a 24x7x365 basis which includes work on holidays, nights, & weekends
- Proficient experience providing SysOps expertise in creating, developing, and deploying hardening security applications to meet federal standards in DevSecOps.
- Bachelor’s Degree or four additional years application experience
- Proficient experience writing and using configuration files, tool configuration scripts and application run-time configuration scripts in a cloud environment, (ideally AWS or Azure hybrid-public & private cloud/network systems).
- Proficiency using DEVOPS tools- Ansible/Docker preferred but will consider others-- establishing CI/CD pipelines
- Novice experience working with SAST, DAST, and/or Penetration Testing Tools
- Novice experience working in an Agile development environment, with an end-to-end understanding of the SDLC
- Novice in hands-on experience with DevOps CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Ant/Maven/Gradle, Nexus/Artifactory, SonarQube, Puppet/Chef/Ansible
- Multicloud/ Polycloud environment experience
US Citizenship - No Dual Citizenship
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.