- Help drive development of and write code for: custom platform development, integrations with back office systems (often using middleware tools), and complex data migrations.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and position them for success by identifying and resolving challenges, delivering timely project updates, and ensuring steady support through application go-live, handoff, and knowledge transfer.
- Analyze client business requirements and help develop work streams to design and deploy solutions that follow best practices and meet delivery quality standards.
- Provide leadership to more junior members of the team and perform peer code reviews.
- Collaborate with test teams during product test and UAT phases to ensure bugs and other code issues are resolved.
- Assist project leadership in creating estimations of work for client projects, estimating required staffing resources, and determining the project software development schedule.
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Minimum of 1.5 years of Java and Spring/Hibernate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- You know your way around Java and J2EE Stacks
- You’re fluent in HTML5, SASS, LESS, and CSS3
- You have experience working on a MVVM framework like Angular, ReactJS, etc
- You have experience with Spring frameworks (MVC, AOP, Boot, Data) and JDK 7+