- An undergraduate degree in regional affairs, international relations, economics, sociology/anthropology, history, security studies, or similar programs
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources.
- Experience with open source research and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to brief client executive leadership in issues related to Russian geographies and Russian influence globally
- Experience working or previous exposure to use various programs: Python, R, SAS, OR Tableau
- Experience in analytics and statistical modeling
- Experience in consulting or similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
- Experience extracting, aggregating, and structuring data along different dimensions
- US Citizenship, no dual citizens
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Lead Inventor - Management Consulting Manager - NYC
USA IL - Chicago
Patient Customer Service Access Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Health Administration Operating Model Transformation Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.