Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
The Managed Security Services (MSS) team is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer. Accenture Federal is overhauling the MSS sales force, updating strategies, and introducing more technologically sound policies. The successful candidate will take over the helm of this initiative, working with our sales staff and instituting new techniques and strategies to increase sales We're looking for a creative but technical professional who can both take and give direction. He or she will work closely with our Sales team, MSS Lead to achieve the desired metrics.
This role entails supporting deal capture by providing solution architecture, strategy, and response development support. The Sales Engineer will coordinate with appropriate sales teams on the accounts, driving a broad range of capture management support to include coordinating solution architects, thought-capital, deal shaping, pricing, and contracts.
- Provide technical demonstration for AFS’s managed security service offerings
- Drive sales and growth opportunities to completion
- Create or adapt sales collateral relevant to current sales opportunities; this includes adapting general sales offerings to be most relevant to their accounts
- Coordinate with the sales team to respond to RFPs and technical author for competitive deals
- Participate in client sales call planning, preparation and meetings
- Learn the technical details concerning how all MSS works and what problems it solves for our clients
- Work with the MSS Go-To-Market (GTM) to create new sales and marketing strategies that target B2B customers and positions our products as the best solutions for prospective clients
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience with cyber sales execution in the Federal client market is required
- Experience and skills in the following domains: Solution Development and Technical Demonstrations in support of Sales
- Strong Written Communications in the form of white papers, proposal responses and client-facing presentations
- Strong oral communications skills in the form of in-person and virtual presentations to internal groups and clients
- Technical and Analytical experience in problem identification and solution design
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience supporting solution architecture or product or service sales across the Federal Government
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Prior experience supporting cyber OEMs is preferred
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.