Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Insights and Intelligence team in Accenture Operations drive differentiation in Operations engagements through analytics and artificial intelligence by focusing on delivering business outcomes for our clients. This team has delivered billions of dollars of client signed-off business outcomes in the last 5 years. The Insights and Intelligence team is part of the Applied Intelligence Functional Network in Accenture.
The Go-to-Market Marketing Insights & Intelligence Sr. Manager is responsible for creating solutions and value propositions for data-driven marketing for our clients.
This role will have the responsibility to define the data driven marketing journey, value proposition, transformation and impact on end-customers. This role collaborates with sales leads, technology, applied intelligence and account management teams to drive effective client conversations.
He/ she will be part of Go-to-Market team for Marketing Insights & Intelligence, will be reporting to the NA Lead for Growth (Insights & Intelligence).
- Independently lead detailed solution development and value architecting for new business opportunities for Marketing Insights & Intelligence
- Understand client priorities and needs and shape the Insights solutions, transformation roadmap and value proposition utilizing his/ her in-depth knowledge of marketing insights and intelligence.
- Generate innovative solution ideas by collaborating with delivery and technology teams, as required
- Work with all stakeholders- Operations Sales/ Account Lead, Solutioning, Commercial, and Delivery to shape these solutions
- Work with Sales and Account team, and partner with other Accenture entities to originate and shape opportunities
- Participate in client workshops, respond to RFPs, prepare proposals and value propositions, and present in orals
Post Covid, expect ~70% travel to support pursuits
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing Analytics (CRM Analytics / Customer Analytics, Digital Marketing Analytics, Experimentation, MROI)
- Minimum 5 years’ client transformation and change management
- Minimum 5 years’ in marketing technology-led transformation
- MBA/Master’s degree
- Proficiency in design-thinking methodologies
- Experience in client meeting facilitation, presentation in orals, engaging with senior client stakeholder.
- Experience delivering value and outcomes for clients within defined timelines
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and experience working in unstructured situations with minimal guidance
- High energy, passion, resilience, and drive
- Ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Excellent communication skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA TX - Dallas
Business Advisor – Regulatory Risk/Compliance Services
Posted 2 days ago
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Senior Analyst
Posted 5 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Business Advisor - Supply Chain
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.