Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Portal Support Specialist will:
- Provide maintenance, enhancement, and support of an enterprise portal
- Document and execute technical change and configuration management processes
- Be responsible for the technology environment management function supporting the design, build, test, implementation, and environment support for production and development of enterprise portals solutions and associated application components
- Support the development of web-based applications and support the development of website concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site
- Support application developers, functional business specialists, and trading partners to resolve issues and deliver enhancements
- Adhere to all security guidelines and procedures
Bonus points if:
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.