Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Client Delivery and Operations career track drive asset innovation and marketplace reputation within a specific area of expertise. They grow into thought leadership roles, by increasing the depth of their expertise and reputation as an expert or innovator, and can progress either in role, laterally, or upward.
The Intelligent Global Business Services Operations Sr. Manager will manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally. Drive adoption and implementation of sales programs, initiatives, tools to improve sales performance. Manage sales materials, credentials and other relevant information to support a variety of sales opportunities and campaigns. Plan, deliver and execute one or more projects and programs for Accenture or its clients, ensuring appropriate resources are mobilized and programs/projects/portfolios meet operational, contractual and economic commitments.
- Drive profitable sales and pipeline working with Sales Account teams
- Grow a profitable sales pipeline and or backlog by architecting innovative solutions that are tailored to our client needs
- Build strong, credible relationships with client executives as well as other team leads colleagues e.g., Solutions, Mobilization and Delivery
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close collaborating with the NA Delivery lead to align the necessary resources
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
- Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources
- Manage solution proposition supporting client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
- Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained
- Define, monitor and analyze program metrics, targets and strategic imperatives based on organizational FY plans ensuring stakeholder interests are addressed
- Collaborate with leadership to understand conclusions about sales trends, and recommend action plans to improve sales performance, sales efficiency and alignment of sales activities with business strategy
- Support and/or lead the sales management processes through activities such as account planning sessions, reviewing account plans for quality breadth, conducting win loss reviews and/or serving as content subject matter expert for training efforts
- Process and prepare accurate sales and pipeline reports
- Support the Operations Transformation Leadership in sourcing and selling new opportunities
- Partner with client leads to understand business priority and operational challenges Develop and articulate proof of concept for clients including strategy, scope, staffing, engagement setup and execution
- Engage with Executive level stakeholders effectively in a dialogue
- Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise and industry offering insights for important client proposals and RFPs.
- Act as a key value architect in understanding client’s expectations and translate the same into transformation roadmap for the client
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with client transformation and change management projects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with technology led transformation projects
- Proficiency in design-thinking methodologies
- Experience in client meeting facilitation, orals, etc.
- Digital savviness
- Experience working with COO, CIO, C-Suite, and Shared Services organizations
- Experience delivering value and outcomes for clients within defined timelines
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience working in unstructured situations with minimal guidance
- High energy, passion, resilience, and drive
- Ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Excellent communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.