Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Client Delivery and Operations career track drive asset innovation and marketplace reputation within a specific area of expertise. They grow into thought leadership roles, by increasing the depth of their expertise and reputation as an expert or innovator, and can progress either in role, laterally, or upward.
The Intelligent Banking Operations Senior Manager will drive value proposition and business outcomes for Banking Back Office Operations by working with key client stakeholders to define innovative way to deliver Banking Operations. This role will be interacting with the COOs and CIOs of Banking Operations by taking advantage of the best digital technologies to improve customer experience and drive cost reduction. This role will have the responsibility to define the Intelligent Operations journey, value proposition, transformation and impact on customers. This role collaborates with sales leads, technology, applied intelligence and account management teams to drive effective client conversations.
- Act as a key value architect in understanding client’s expectations and translate the same into transformation roadmap for the client
- Generate Innovative solution ideas by collaborating with delivery, process and technology teams
- Act as a key Banking SME within the deployed market
- Support go to market strategy
- Drive client workshops and explain the value proposition
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in core banking operations to include one or more of the following:Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Mortgages, Cards, Loans, Payments
- Minimum of 5 years’ client transformation and change management experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ with technology led transformationprojects
- Proficiency in design-thinking methodologies
- Experience in client meeting facilitation, orals, etc.
- Digital savviness
- Experience working with COO, CIO, C-Suite, and Shared Services organizations
- Experience delivering value and outcomes for clients within defined timelines
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience working in unstructured situations with minimal guidance
- High energy, passion, resilience, and drive
- Ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Excellent communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.