Location: Vienna, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. We thrive in a world of constant change. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities for formal & informal training sessions to courses to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A motivated, inquisitive developer. You enjoy using your development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide to the American public. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and innovative concepts evolve into practical solutions.
Participate in the full system lifecycle including analysis, planning, implementation, testing, documentation, and operations.
- 7 Years' technology experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven experience using HTML5/CSS3 in multiple responsive web applications
- Experience developing for Section 508 compliance
- Experience creating an Android application from start to finish using Android Studio, Kotlin, Java, or similar
- Experience creating, styling, and wiring UI with the layout editor
- Knowledge of Android Studio tools available for debugging and profiling
- Knowledge of writing Unit Tests
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with progressive web apps
- You have experience with Xcode and Swift
- You can create, style, and wire storyboards
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.