We are looking for a motivated team player who enjoys working across all aspects of HR. The HR Business Partner will work as the main point of contact between our project teams and our client. In this role, you will coach and enable line managers and career counselors to guide employees and to facilitate engagement, people programs and activities at the client site. In addition, this role provides advisory support to executives, manages employee life cycle (i.e. employee orientation, Performance Achievement, and annual compensation process) and supports and executes employee engagement initiatives. Finally, this role handles employee concerns and queries by utilizing internal resources and partnering with Employee Relations and various HR teams.
While there is never a typical day at Accenture, here is a list of key responsibilities:
Day to Day:
- Partner with business to support New Hire Orientations, complete I-9’s and ensure all employees have a complete and successful onboarding experience
- Work with Team Leads to address Performance and Behavior Issues as the main HR point of contact
- Work closely with Employee Relations to resolve escalations and mitigate risk
- Engage with staffing vendors to ensure all sub-contractors are represented and supported while onsite
- Assist client in investigations pertaining to onsite staff
- Establish a trusted relationship with all employees and leadership
- Support Team Leads/managers during all Terminations and Exits
- Support Client Account HR Lead as required
- Provide feedback and input for improvement of all onsite HR programs, processes and policies
- Accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective services in collaboration with Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, and Delivery.
- Deliver trainings at the client site, including Conduct Counts, Truly Human, Skills & Specialization, Technology Quotient (TQ), Performance Achievement and partnering with ER to deliver local Employment Law.
- Own and drive various HR Initiatives annually (Attrition, Engagement, Total Rewards, Culture, etc)
- Work with the broader Software and Platform HR Partner Team to create efficiency and standardization with programs and policies across North America
- Post Covid-10, role requires 5 days a week at the client site, working standard business hours
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience
- Exposure to Workday
- HR Designation or Degree
- Experience working with large, fast paced organizations in Delivery Center
- Understanding of Workday
- Experience working at a client location in an operations environment
- Intermediate Global Mobility knowledge
- Intermediate Employee Relations knowledge
- Intermediate Talent Management knowledge
- Capacity of analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- Develops and maintain positive long-term relationship
- Escalates risks and issues in a timely manner. Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
- Ability to be agile in unexpected situations/scenarios (e.g. Covid-19)
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsCA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,TX - Austin
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.