Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
What You’ll do:
- Deliver UX design solutions in a client-facing role for a variety of projects that include custom and/or digital platforms (e.g. Salesforce, ServiceNow, Pega, Appian, Dynamics)
- Create clear Web and digital experiences for primarily government clients
- Work directly with both external clients and internal, cross-functional teams on projects that range from a few weeks to a few months in length
- Promote best practices in UI, UX, and interaction design
- Minimum 2 years of experience delivering interface design solutions for various clients, including highly detailed annotated wireframes and user flows within complex web or mobile applications
- At least 1 year of experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Rapid prototyping tools like Axure or Basalmiq
- An online portfolio or samples of work
- 1 year of User Interface Design experience with digital platforms (e.g. Salesforce, ServiceNow, Pega, Appian, Dynamics or Tableau)
- Associate's Degree or formal training/certifications in graphic design, visual communication or related fields
- US Citizenship required, dual citizens not eligible
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.