Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Locations: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services bring together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation’s Capital, we stay ahead of what is coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
An inventor and a problem-solver. Curious and future-focused, you are always looking to dive deep into new technologies and meaningfully apply them. You are ready to work with engineers and stakeholders to create intelligent solutions for clients.
• Work with clients to create questions and define technology opportunities
• Drive the exploration of data sources and analytic techniques to create new modeling approaches
• Work with large data sets to solve complex problems
• Apply statistical methods to develop analytic models
Here's what you need:
• Experience with Python and/or R Programming Language
• Experience with SQL or similar database language
• Experience with analytics, statistical modeling, optimization, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence
• Experience in consulting or similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
• Experience extracting, aggregating, and structuring data along different dimensions
• You have experience with visualization (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, d3.js)
• You have experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, Spark)
• You have experience with RDBMS (MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
• You have experience with Agile Methodology
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.