Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Operations Solution Architect Manager - Talent & Human Resources (T&HR) role is a client facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. This person is the single point of contact.
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Prepare the spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource sourcing plan
- Collaborate as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups, and align the solution with final terms and conditions
- Collaborate with the Service Architects Product Directors to plan and architect the overall delivery architecture and capabilities to support the service offerings
- Sponsor lead the initiatives to deploy new architecture capabilities across the teams required for service offerings
- Interface with the delivery organizations to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Ensure delivery architecture is implemented according to policies standards and solution is bench marked externally. Maintain a keen understanding of marketplace intelligence trends, competition etc. to provide market leading perspectives, emerging trends, tools and techniques that can be effectively utilized to develop and promote business.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in HR in any of the following process areas: Talent Acquisition, Employee Services (Employees Support, Workforce and Data Admin, etc.), Talent Development
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with solution planning and/or deal shaping
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledgeable about HR platforms, their functionality and differences: Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle Cloud, etc.
- Experience with HR Analytics
- Knowledge of HR-related vendor marketplace
- HR service delivery experience
- Robotic Process Automation solution creation and deployment
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven track record of design, implementation and completion of HR transformation project (process and technology)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Solution Architect Manager (HR)
Posted 8 days ago
Solution Architect Sr. Manager (HR)
Posted 8 days ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal -Azure SME/Cloud Architect
Posted 13 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.