The engine that keeps Accenture running at high performance. Our Accounting and Finance professionals fine-tune the financial designs for our global organization to operate at top speed in any country, anywhere in the world. We double-check the financial rules, set the controls and keep an eye on risks –– all with the drive of putting Accenture's capital and resources to the best use for our clients, our employees and the local communities we work in. Are you detail-oriented yet broad-minded to work on an inclusive and diverse team? Visit us here to find out more about Accenture.
Excited about the future. You are optimistic. You can see opportunities that other people overlook. You are a big believer in dreams. You set your goals and work toward them – one step at time, always moving forward.
Client Financial Management Analyst – provides their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Executing or assisting with tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, client-related time and expenses, and any other expense charges to program budget
- Monitoring or advising on engagement financial status, engagement capital assets, and technology rental equipment
- Performing or assisting with reconciliation processes, data and report archiving, forecast management activities, and contract compliance tracking
- Providing value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
- Ensuring compliance with U.S. GAAP, Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements
- Preparing or assisting in the development of pricing calculations for engagements
- Must have bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance OR Other Business-Related major with a minimum of 9 credit hours of Accounting or Finance;
Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
Graduation date by August 2021
- Financial accounting experience including reconciliation, invoice preparation, processing financial transactions, and preparing financial budgets, etc.
- PC literate (e.g., working knowledge of MS Office Programs)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong PC skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to interact with executives
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsCA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.