Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
Responsible for building end-to -ETL processes for a variety of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data sources using a range of tools including some ETL tools (Mulesoft) and open source programming (python) to ingest into a Cloudera/Impala Data Lake environment. The successful candidate will have a strong background in SQL, python, Linux, ETL best practices, strong attention to detail, and a "can do" attitude.
- Design, Develop, and unit test new or existing ETL/Data Integration solutions to meet business requirements.
- Design and Develop data integration/engineering workflows on big data technologies and platforms (Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, Hive, HBase)
- Strong Python development for data transfers and extractions (ELT or ETL)
- Develop workflows in the cloud environment using Cloud base architecture (Azure or AWS)
- Develop dataflows and processes for the Data Warehouse using SQL (Oracle, Postgres, HIVEQL, SparkSQL & Dataframes)
- Participate in Code reviews. Assist in QA efforts on tasks by providing input for test cases and supporting test case execution.
- Analyze transaction errors, troubleshoot issues in the software, develop bug-fixes, involved in performance tuning efforts.
- Participate in troubleshooting and resolving data integration issues such as data quality.
- Attend Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning & Retrospective meetings
- Deliver increased productivity and effectiveness through rapid delivery of high-quality applications.
- Provide work estimates and communicate status of assignments.
- Daily production support for Enterprise Data Warehouse including ETL/ELT jobs
- Advanced technical experience to include working with Data Analytics tools to pull data from different sources (i.e.: ETL tools, ETL programming)
- Proficient SQL skills, and Python
- Comfortable working in Linux and distributed environment
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Hadoop (Cloudera/Impala), Hive
- Agile Scrum or Kanban experience or Training
- Experience with Cloud base architecture (example: Bluemix, Google Cloud or AWS development).
- Experience using Apache Spark, Nifi and/or Kafka.
- Experience using Python and Spark/Python/SQL and common data science tools & libraries (e.g. NumPy, Pandas,etc.)
- Proficiency in other programming languages (Java, etc.)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.