- Understand client’s overall app and infrastructure estate, business priorities and success criteria to envision and design cloud architectures and transformation plans.
- Apply multi-cloud technical knowledge to design cloud solutions that meet business, and IT needs, create transformation roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of cloud engagements
- Ensure that proposed cloud solutions exhibit high levels of cost-efficiency, performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability – no matter which cloud platform is chosen
- Develop deep relationships with key decision-makers, drive long-term cloud adoption and ensure Accenture’s success on cloud engagements
- Stay current with all cloud trends and launched services, share insights and best practices with clients, coordinate with business groups (AABG, AMBG, AGBG) to provide clients with the most optimal plays and offerings
- Help clients to increase their understanding and knowledge of various cloud platforms and increase overall cloud readiness to support clients through workshops, mentoring, coaching and advisory sessions
- Collaborate with other experts in the Accenture Cloud domain in developing comprehensive end-to-end cloud solutions on various cloud platforms
Maintain technical skills, certifications and knowledge across leading cloud providers, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community while educating clients on value, benefits, features and advantages of cloud computing platforms
- Minimum of 10 years of IT architecture experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working within with one or more of the following cloud providers: AWS, Azure, GCP or other
- Minimum of 5 years in scale system design, both on the infrastructure side and application development side
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
- Requires 100% travel (Monday-Thursday)
- Consulting/client serving experience
- Complex client solution design experience
- Installation, configuration and development experience including working within a production environment – CTO experience a plus
- Experience in designing and delivering web-scale applications
- Sales proposal and deal closure experience
- Certification as an AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro), Microsoft MCSA or MCSE for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Professional Cloud Architect or other similar certification
- Deep technical fluency and delivery experience with at least one cloud provider.
- Current in latest/emerging cloud technologies such as containerization, Kubernetes, and serverless.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Excellent leadership and management skills
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.