We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients’ needs across their entire value chain. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector’s brightest people use the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Managed Detection & Response aka “MDR” practice with extensive experience in the following:
Job Description for Systems Architect – Location Negotiable
You will be solving complex technical problems and building creative solutions in a dynamic environment working with knowledgeable and passionate SDE's. You are experienced building for the cloud – designing for five 9s, globally distributed all-active deployments, horizontal scalability, fault tolerance, and more. You are motivated by learning, evaluating, and deploying new technologies. Our services are deployed in an Amazon Web Services environment, and so you will be working hands on with many AWS services. You thrive in true-agile, highly paced, production facing environment. You have a low tolerance for mediocrity. You love to write code and build extraordinary things.
- Minimum of 7+ years of systems architecture in a high availability environment
- Minimum of 5+ years of designing and implementing network infrastructure including firewalls, load balancers, DNS, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of Modern programming language experience (eg. C# .NET, Java, Python, etc)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with AWS focused on resource provisioning and management via/AWS CLI and automation tools
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in an Agile development environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience building and operating a containerized platform at scale desirable
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical knowledge
- Governance and compliance experience a big plus – understanding, maintaining and building systems under compliance frameworks as SOC, PCI, ISO, etc.
- Strong “Security First Mindset” approach to your individual and team deliverables.
- Extensive hands on technical experience designing and building cloud-native software systems, with specific experience in services-based and event-driven systems
- Experience designing and maintaining a multi-account cloud based infrastructure.
- Demonstrable experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities, including excellent understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well-Architected Framework
- Experience integrating and securing private and public cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with system automation by using scripting languages like PowerShell, Ansible, Python.
- Successful experience leading projects to completion in collaboration with multiple distributed engineering teams
- Experience building infrastructure as code using Terraform & Ansible
- Solid understanding of infrastructure including Network, Storage, Servers, Security, Windows, Linux
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills, particularly in both production and non-production networks.
- Experience with designing and delivering microservice based systems (larger the better)
- -Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to transform preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions
- Experience with and excellent technical understanding of cybersecurity including attack-mitigation techniques and cybersecurity architectures
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Uncommon ability and motivation to tackle problems and learn fast
- Ability to perform at a high level within a technical team
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Distributed teamwork
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,AZ - Tempe,CA - Dublin,CA - El Segundo,CA - Los Alamitos,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Palo Alto,IL - Chicago,IL - Itasca,IL - Peoria,KS - Overland Park,MA - Andover,MA - Bedford,MA - Boston,MA - Cambridge,MA - Framingham,MA - Milford,MD - Annapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MN - St Paul,MO - Kansas City,NH - Concord,NH - Manchester,NJ - Camden,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.