- Work with pre-sales to ensure required information is accurate and complete, e.g. TSD, TAP
- Highlight any areas of risk to sales prior to the deal being signed where feasible
- Engage with the client, building a trusted relationship, and clearly understanding the client’s requirements while balancing against our contracted SLAs
- Assist clients with completion of PIQ as required
- Highlight non-supported devices to relevant service manager
- Highlight risk of delays promptly to relevant service management and Manager, Transition
- Work closely with Global Qualifications to ensure they understand what is required, and by when.
- Maintain all tracking mechanisms, highlighting reasons for delays or risk of delay
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 (severity 1, 2, 3, 4) level troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Ensure all onboarding requests are actively updated and tickets record detailed information from clients
- Actively contribute to the MSS knowledge base
- Actively contribute to projects and initiatives
- Escalate issues to AppOps team as required of Senior point of contact
- Serve as technical point of contact for the Onboarding Engineers
- Own and actively suggest changes to key standards, processes, procedures, and templates
- Train and mentor engineers on processes, technical expertise, and professional skills
- Flexibly available to handle emergency calls (Severity 1) in response to technical escalations
- Provide day-to-day guidance to Onboarding Engineers
- Actively participate in interviews for potential candidates
- Minimum 2years demonstrated system and network experience with some experience in remote administration of various IT devices.
- Minimum of 1 year of IT or security experience in an information security position
- Minimum of one or more of the following certifications: CCNA, Network+, Linux+, CISSP, GCIA, GCFA, GCFE
- Minimum 1 year experience using application firewalls, SIEM, IDS/IPS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP and routing, firewall technologies, information security principles and practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service ability and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to be dynamic and adapt in order to solve complex technical issues with customers and partners
- Experience researching complex technical subject matter and documenting the results/key findings
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.