The world is changing and our SAP experts daily anticipate its trends by co-developing with SAP the most innovative solution for the Digital Enterprise of the future.
We are #1 SAP Partner worldwide. At Accenture you will contribute to the creation of experimental technologies by communicating with our centres of excellence worldwide and coordinating the development of strategic technological transformation projects on a global scale. Mobility, Cloud, Big Data, Internet of Things, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence will be part of your daily life.
SAP FINANCE CONSULTANT
Milan – Turin – Rome – Naples
Become a strategic advisor for leading clients in the main industries: Automotive, Retail, Consumer Goods, Pharma, Manufacturing & Logistics, Energy and Utilities.
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
In the role of SAP Finance Consultant you will analyze business needs to improve innovative solutions in the area of Finance & Controlling. You will design and implement business solution based on SAP FI-CO.
You will take on increasing responsibility in the areas of functional and technical analysis, in the customization, implementation and management of the applications. You will work within an international team and interface with clients.
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- Business oriented Information technology degree or similar
- 1-5 years experience in all phases of SAP finance transformation projects which involves Business Blueprint, Configuration, Unit testing, Integration Testing, cutover activities and Post Go-Live support
- Experience in SAP FI and CO modules: Knowledge of one or more of the following modules: FI-GL, FI-SL, FI-AA, FI-AR and FI-AP, TR, CO (CO-CCA, CO-PA, CO-PC, CO-PCA, CO-ML), IM, PS.
- Good knowledge over integration of FI-CO with other modules such as SD, MM, PM, PP
- Basic knowledge of respective business processes and good knowledge of respective IT systems.
- Competency in SAP S/4 Hana is a plus
- Able to maintain good relationships with clients
- Able to coordinate and handle work groups
- Available to travel both nationally and internationally
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.