Get inspired by our colleagues: https://vimeo.com/166757507
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- 6+ years delivering interface design solutions for various clients as well as strong leadership experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience within a relevant service design discipline
- Experience owning a project vision, execution, quality and client relationship
- Experience being highly accountable for design quality and project delivery
- Experience with concepting and ideation
- Experience with user research
- Workshop planning and facilitation skills
- Experience of iterative prototyping
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders
- Ability to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.