Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
This position is the Government All-Source Intelligence Associate Manager. You will be required to work closely with AFS and external entities to conduct trend analysis and association matrixes to identify anomalies and potential Counterintelligence (CI) & insider threats, risks and vulnerabilities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assimilate intelligence data from disparate sources, critical thinking, information research, understanding world events, performance assessment, analyzing resource allocation.
- Collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; conduct link and pattern analysis, activity timelines, and develop hypotheses.
- Provide flow charts, summarize findings; develop conclusions and make recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Understand and utilize effective search tools and databases, and conduct/support CI & Insider Threat investigations.
- Monitor and analyze suspicious activity for further exploitation.
- Conduct security metrics and assessments to identify potential threats posed by Foreign Intelligence Entities, insiders, terrorist organizations, and the criminal element.
- Integrate seemingly insignificant bits of information from multiple sources to produce an overall picture of the activity under review to reduce the uncertainties about the activity and the situation.
- Promote collaboration and information sharing across the S&ID and other AFS resources as appropriate.
U.S. Citizenship required
6 years experience as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst
6 years of experience in intelligence and providing analytical oversight on intelligence products
6 years of experience with NISPOM regulations/policies and requirement
6 years of Intelligence Planning and Link Analysis experience
6 years experience of OPSEC, INFOSEC, Law enforcement or DoD intelligence
6 years experience in CIIT intelligence collection, activities and investigation
- Certified Investigator
- MS Office (advanced skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Open source and classified intelligence systems experience
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.