Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
The Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) serves as a principal advisor on all matters to the CISO, technical and otherwise, involving the security of Information Systems (IS) under his/her purview. Responsible for supporting adherence to all aspects of the Information Assurance (IA) program as stipulated by various USG requirements including (but not limited to) NISPOM, JAFAN, JSIG/D, ICD 503 and associated publications, and customer/contract specific IA regulations.
You will provide SME Information Security support to Client Account Leads and supported programs and projects as directed. Duties include managing components of the IA program related to information systems security and Client Data Protection (CDP), and delivering information systems security education and awareness training. Assist with the sustainment/operationalization of the CDP Classified Contracts Operations Program, to include the coordination and completion of Program Security Plans (PSPs). Interfaces with other IA and security team members, other security disciplines (industrial security, physical security, special programs security, etc.), program personnel, and government security representatives.
Experience across a range of information and cyber security domains with experience in the following:
- US Federal Government technology security practices and policies
- Project/program manager in client delivery environment (preferably related to information systems, security, or intelligence) with mid- to senior-level experience in IT systems, as well as working knowledge of current technologies.
- Experience with IT security risk analysis/mitigation and assuring systems compliance with all required security controls as defined by Federal Government cyber security policies (ISSO/ISSM duties)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Secure Application Development (e.g. DevSecOps) and/or Cloud implementations (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Developing complex security packages (including System Security Plan) in accordance with Federal Government technology security processes and/or Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- Performing or leading system analysis, system audits, system monitoring, security control assessment/testing (or ST&E), risk management, incident response
- Experience conducting risk assessments (including identification and mitigation)
- Experience identifying threats and conducting threat remediation activities
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.