Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
A talented Training Lead, with technical systems knowledge as well as applied Instructional System Design experience. You will plan, design, develop, and implement Analytic-related training programs for clients and field personnel. The Lead will head a team focused on customer engagement with the analytic products, features, and updates being deployed which will change the way the clients perform their mission.
- Creates a methodology to analyze and define “current state” processes and map them to “future state” processes; define the gaps and differences for training purposes
- Collaborates with leadership and key stakeholders to create training plans, presentations, and related training products to support customer outreach
- Develops training support materials such as reference guides, FAQs, training content, videos, etc. to help socialize workforce to new analytic products
- Defines and communicates changes and upgrades of the development tools using multiple channels such as newsletters, conferences, presentations, marketing collateral, etc.
- Develop and deliver tailored messages throughout the organization from senior leadership to staff members by preparing presentations and conducting meetings
- Develops courses, instructional materials, and other digital instruction consistent with adult learning theory, competency/KSA alignment, for delivery through e-learning modules
- Effectively solicits input from clients and subject matter experts to assess training requirements, learning objectives, to support instructional design of in-person and/or web-based training
- Executes the delivery of training in preparation for system and/or product go-live and beyond
- Develop and maintain the enterprise training lifecycle – leverage tools and processes to support the evaluation and effectiveness of the training program; updates training plan as directed to incorporate these learnings; continuously revises POIs, course content and training aids based on evaluations of training and new or emerging requirements to maintain relevancy
- Plan and create a training schedule including the coordination of facilities and resources
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in industry
- Experience with instructional systems design or related concept
- Experience with adult learning and curriculum development and delivery
- US Citizenship, no dual citizens
- Masters degree in a development/training discipline is preferred
- Training related degrees, such as adult learning, education, organizational development and I/O psychology
- Strong knowledge of training design processes and evaluation frameworks (e.g., ADDIE, Kirkpatrick Model)
- Experience maintaining a Learning Management System
- Experience conducting eLearning quality reviews, and training related data analysis
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to include engineers, data scientists, analysts, and software developers, and functional experts
- Experience in the Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD) and/or knowledge of the military decision-making process; general understanding of DoD mission, functions, and activities
- Combat Support Agencies, military Departments, and the IC
- Highly organized team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to apply innovative thinking and demonstrates a continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication, organization, and writing skills
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with strong work ethic
- Willing to travel for training support; ability to adapt as requirements change
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Reston
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal – UI/UX Interaction Designer
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.