Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A driven creator. How do you take your coffee? By installing Java. An expert in espresso-ing yourself in Java speak to integrate it into clients' websites, programs, and applications. You give projects and clients the kick-start to success. How exactly? You brew up the design, development, and management for a particular Java-based application, or several at one time. You collaborate with others to determine goals and objectives, then write code to meet the desired functionality for the demands before testing. Thirsty for knowledge to keep your skills piping hot. You wake up on the right side of the bed, eager to solve clients' challenging business problems.
- Apply application design and development across multiple technology areas
- Configure software products and systems
- Develop product and platform prototypes
- Develop proof of concepts across the technology stack
- Drive consistent quality solution development and delivery
- Proficient experience developing in Java and JEE or other Java frameworks (e.g. Spring)
- Proficient experience using Java development tools (e.g. Eclipse, JUnit, Git)
- Proficient experience with relational or other database platforms, SQL or other query languages
One more thing, this role requires US Citizenship.
Bonus points if you have:
- Architecture design experience using common design patterns
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS) components in solutions
- Experience working in a DevSecOps environment, using tools such as Jenkins and Ansible in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with performance testing and tuning
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.