Technology Architecture Delivery Senior Manager
Technology Architecture Delivery Senior Manager - (Accenture LLP; Atlanta, GA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Technology Architecture Delivery Senior Manager in Atlanta, GA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Assess, design, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions for complex problems in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Design, build, deliver and run the engagement’s, platform’s and/or product’s required architecture (ie development, operations, execution, data, application, etc.)
- Provide the work’s technical conscience, defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs.
- Design and ensure that technology standards are followed and evolve over time.
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements.
- Lead the technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning, and pricing.
- Provide solutions to complex business problems, which are implemented by the team.
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts.
- Be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 7 years of experience in the IT consulting industry. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, employer will accept 2 additional years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Managing cross-functional and technical teams;
- Java build tools, including Apache Ant and Apache Maven; and
- Using representational state transfer (REST), SOAP, and Spring Batch.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Utilizing Java, HTML5, RESTful web services, Spring Boot, AngularJS, Ember.js, Ext JS, Node.js, CSS3, jQuery, and Ajax; and
- Utilizing version control tools, including Git, Bitbucket, and Apache Subversion.
Must have 1 year of experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Cloud Foundry PaaS, cloud computing architecture, cloud enterprise architecture, cloud automation, DevOps, and AWS architecture.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.