Technology Architecture Delivery Manager
Technology Architecture Delivery Manager (Accenture LLP; Austin, TX): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Technology Architecture Delivery Manager in Austin, TX, and the job duties are as follows:
- Design, implement, and/or support world-class information technology architecture for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions for complex problems that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Design, build, deliver, and run the engagement’s, platform’s, and/or product’s required architecture (i.e. development, operations, execution, data, and application).
- Provide the work’s technical conscience by defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations, and capability needs.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and make decisions that will be implemented by the team.
- Design and ensure that technology standards are followed and evolve over time.
- Provide architecture quality assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Architecting and delivering full-lifecycle software projects;
- Developing web using HTML;
- Utilizing custom development languages, including Python, Java, and .NET in a cloud infrastructure environment;
- Delivering projects, including leading group workshops and joint application design sessions;
- Coordinating with client product owners to gather business requirements, develop technical designs, and review deliverables; and
- Providing technical leadership to implement batch ETL and API using Microsoft SQL Service Integration Services (SSIS), Oracle Data Integrator, and custom application programming interfaces (API).
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
USA VA - Reston
Federal - Software Developer
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - DevSecOps Engineer
Posted 4 days ago
Federal - Application Security Systems Operations
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.