Business & Integration Architecture Manager
Business & Integration Architecture Manager (Accenture LLP; Seattle, WA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Business & Integration Architecture Manager in Seattle, WA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients’ program/project specifications and objectives.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Gather and analyze information to define and review project specifications and requirements.
- Write functional specifications using cases and requirements that describe the necessary system changes or new system features.
- Develop strategy and functionality, and demonstrate the functional solutions to business, IT client, and the development team.
- Provide functional support to the development team to use the functional specifications and requirements to develop technical solutions.
- Identify and assess complex problems, and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and will be implemented by the team.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 4 years of experience in each of the following:
- Working with meter-to-cash business processes;
- Performing Fit/Gap Analysis;
- Solution design, including identifying Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflow (RICEFW) objects;
- Estimating work effort, defining required resources, and planning work;
- Project delivery, including system design, build, test, and deployment for SAP Customer Relationship and Billing (CR&B);
- Team management, including coordinating with offshore team member(s) and onsite process architects for day-to-day delivery of projects; and
- Utilizing SAP IS-U to support business functions, including billing, invoicing, and device management.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.