- Process change requests
- Monitor implementation actions for the network capacity, infrastructure and material plans of record CPoR, IPoR, MPoR
- Perform various risk assessments for changes to the PoRs
- Understand the dependencies between PoRs and activities that gate or delay deployments
- Monitor, categorize and triage change requests, identify actions and action owners, from change requests identification through approval to implementation into the PoRs
- Work with deployment designers and program managers and provide updates on project impacts
- Track progress on incident closures and provide daily and weekly status reporting on the status of change requests to business stakeholders
- Support creation and maintenance activities for PoRs and associated deployment dashboards
- Collect and report on statuses
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Manufacturing, Network, and/or Data Analytics roles
- Degree in engineering, supply chain, management information management systems or business
- Exposure to working in hi-tech industry and technical infrastructure networking routing and transport equipment
- Project management and process improvement experience
- Experience in creating process documentation
- Broad supply chain understanding, planning fulfillment, procurement, logistics
- Quick learner with the ability to understand complex business processes and systems quickly
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly find anomalies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-driven, ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced unstructured environment
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.