- Collaborate with cross functional client stakeholders from engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, and quality functions to schedule and coordinate readiness reviews for new product introduction (NPI) programs
- Record and track actions to completion
- Builds, finished goods, and BOM completion status, coordination, scheduling, material tracking and execution supporting NPI operations
- Publish weekly project readiness review reports
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to close action items on rack configurations
- Schedule and support maintenance of PLC checklists
- Support data loading in cost management system, and reporting on bugs within approved components
- Track and support test equipment deployment
- Provide periodic reporting of KPIs and metrics to business stakeholders
- Work with team to conduct root cause analyses, communicate improvement recommendations, and resolve escalations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with new product introduction, manufacturing engineering, and/or design or product development
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Experience of working in hi-tech industry and technical infrastructure racks, servers, switches, mechanical components
- Strong understanding of supply chain for NPI processes and hi-tech products
- Experience with Oracle Agile PLM project management and process Improvement
- Strong project management experience, of leading projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and or complexity
- Experience of working with PLM systems and bill of materials (BOM)
- Experience working with cross functional stakeholders, driving meetings and decisions
- Experience in creating process documentation
- Quick learner
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with proficiency in use of spreadsheets Excel
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.