Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
- Design and develop reliable quantitative software systems.
- Produce high quality maintainable code.
- Collaborate with other team members through peer programming and code reviews.
- Understand fixed income business logic, a bigger picture and core ideas behind the developed software.
- Contribute to the overall system design.
- Advocate toward best engineering practices.
Minimum 5 + years of Core Java application development experience
Additional Required Skills:
Experience with Spring framework ( MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate, etc.)
- Data Structure/Algorithms
- Coding problem solving skills
- Quick sort, binary search
- Java 8 Hashmap internal structure
Azure, RDBMS, NoSQL
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.