Accenture Credit Services, a recognized market leader providing business process outsourcing services to mortgage and commercial lending institutions around the world. We help our clients transform their operations and deliver improved Customer Service, efficiency, quality and profitability
A customer service professional with excellent phone skills! You know that companies and processes change; therefore, you adapt quickly and execute flawlessly in a call center environment. Self-motivated to achieve and exceed goals and demonstrate grit that inspires others to strive for superior results.
- Review loan file to verify procedures per guidelines.
- Makes intro call to verify loan details and requests additional documentation if necessary.
- Reviews all documents retrieved against those requested, analyzes for accuracy and or errors.
- Making right party contact within allocated timeframe and setting customer expectation for document delivery date.
- Manage pipeline of loans within required performance standards within closing and rate lock expiration time frame.
- Guarantee on time closing by completing all required pre closing steps preparing file for closer within required performance standards.
- Obtain and review customer documents, and clear conditions commensurate with authority level.
- Ensure integrity of all data and process inputs.
- Order necessary documents and follow up with vendors third parties to obtain in timely manner.
- Submit loans to underwriting for conditional review and full approval upon receipt of appraisal, once all DU conditions have been met and validated.
- Maintain monthly performance measurements Timeliness, production goals, suspense, compliance regulatory, and customer satisfaction.
- Exceed customer expectations by providing highest level of customer service.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 3 years residential mortgage loan processing experience in the past 5 years
- HS Diploma or GED
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.