Business & Integration Architecture Manager (Multiple Positions)
Business & Integration Architecture Manager (Multiple Positions) (Accenture LLP; Oklahoma City, OK):
- Manage team members and their work to ensure work is progressing according to the client contractual agreement.
- Ensure all work developed and delivered is of quality and meets security and data compliance.
- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients’ program/project specifications and objectives.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Gather and analyze information to define and review project specifications and requirements.
- Write functional specifications using cases and requirements that describe the necessary system changes or new system features.
- Develop strategy and functionality, and demonstrate the functional solutions to business, IT client, and the development team.
- Provide functional support to the development team to use the functional specifications and requirements to develop technical solutions.
- Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and will be implemented by the team.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Driving roadmap for capabilities in conjunction with client leadership team gathering requirements;
- Managing team members and associated work delivery commitments;
- Working with offshore team member(s) and onsite process architects for coordination and day-to-day delivery of projects;
- Providing IT support in the chemical manufacturing industry and Oil & Gas – Downstream industry;
- Direct customer marketing, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related SAS provided marketing capabilities;
- Designing, configuring, testing, deploying, and supporting SAP S/4 HANA systems; and
- Conducting structured testing internally and with users ensuring stabilization of the solution and continuous improvements.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.