Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The SAP BI/BW/BOBJ Developer is responsible for:
• Technical analysis, design, development, debugging, testing, and deployment of reporting capabilities for maintenance and enhancement of SAP BW and SAP BW on HANA flows to support business analytics and reporting requirements
• Participating in pager/on-call support
• Estimating software development cost and schedule
• Working with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team
• Planning and executing all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies
• Providing SAP BW/BO development support in a timely manner
• Providing, driving, and owning model development in assigned areas with development best practices in mind
• Analyzing, designing/modeling, coding, and testing break/fix requests and enhancements to data model and reporting components
Here's what you need:
· 4+ years of SAP experience in one or more of the following:
o BW experience
o BOBJ experience
o ABAP and ECC 6.0 knowledge
o Experience in design and modeling, data acquisition and ETL processing, Enterprise / Web Reporting, query analysis and integrated planning
o Experience in Batch scheduling and process chains
· Experience completing at least one full project lifecycle implementations
· US Citizenship, No Dual Citizens
Bonus points if you have:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• BW 7.0 certification
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• US Federal Government IT Software Development experience
• SAP Certification
• IAT Level II Certification
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services. Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.