Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for:
• The delivery of technical application administration services for SAP applications in production and development environments, verifying applications meet technical service levels, and taking appropriate corrective and maintenance actions
• The technology environment management function supporting the design, build, test, implementation, and environment support for production and development SAP solutions and associated application components
• Participating in pager/on-call support and will also provide estimates of software development, maintenance, and operations cost and schedule
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
• 4+ years of experience in SAP modeling, design, and development on large scale programs to include one or more of the following:
o SAP BASIS experience
o SAP HANA Basis Administrator experience
o SAP HANA Analysis, modeling, and design
• Bachelor’s Degree
• US Citizenship, No Dual Citizens
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• Master's Degree
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• US Federal Government IT Software Development experience
• SAP Certification
• IAT Level II Certification
An active security
clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are
currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business
may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not
be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as
part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.