Location: San Antonio, TX
A Cyber Security practitioner with regards to Authorization of information systems and all associated cybersecurity policies and procedures. Fully versed in the general tenets supporting the overall implementation of its authorization process, to include supporting cybersecurity policy, procedures and processes. Leads and executes cybersecurity processes while either authorizing an information system or serving as a SME for an information system undergoing authorization. Possess an understanding of how the security controls identified in the NIST 800-53 apply to the process of assessing and authorizing large organization IT infrastructure and cloud technologies, in which there is a compilation of large and small enclaves, AIS applications and outsourced IT processes. Determines the applicable severity value for an identified vulnerability (e.g., non-compliant security control), and determines the possible ramifications on the system’s current or future authorization. Required to brief customer on the progress or results of an information system undergoing the authorization process.
- Guides and executes definition of security objectives and system-level performance requirements.
- Validates secure systems, tests security products/systems to detect computer and information security weaknesses.
- Conducts the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Conducts the periodic review of each system’s A&A package and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Guides the development of integrated system solutions ensuring proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected.
- Executes the establishment of strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
Basic Skills & Qualifications1+ years of relevant A&A experience, Risk Management Framework (RMF), and NIST 800-53 assessment experience
- 1+ years relevant experience in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) or XACTA, etc experience
- At least one of the following Certifications: IAT Level II, Security+, CISSP, CEH, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP
- US Citizenship - No Dual Citizenship
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- (ISC)2 CISSP, CISM, CISA Certification
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.