Organization: Accenture Federal Services
- Implement application design and development across multiple technology areas
- Configure software products and systems
- Develop product and platform prototypes
- Develop proof of concepts across the technology stack
- Drive consistent quality solution development and delivery
Here’s what you need:
- Proficient experience in hands-on development of Dynamics 365 or Power Platform or .Net, Java, or SharePoint development
And one more thing, this role requires US Citizenship and no Dual
Bonus points if:
- Experience with Canvas Apps or Power Automate
- Experience developing on Azure services
- Experience working with Azure DevOps and continuous integration
- Familiarity with Agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum Dynamics or Power Platform certification from Microsoft
US Citizenship and no Dual Citizenship is required for this role.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.