Location: Washington, DC
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Appian Senior Developer leads a cross-functional product development pod to design, develop and enhance software assets that meet or exceed internal and external (customer) expectations, and meet product functionality, cost and delivery schedules. Apply knowledge to create an environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth and innovation.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Applying Appian best practices to front end design using Appian SAIL
• Implementing system integrations both messaging within Appian system components and with external systems (e.g. REST/SOAP web services, content management systems)
• Supporting testing team in defect triage and remediation.
• Participating in code package deployment and production incident resolution as needed.
Successful candidate will have:
Certified Appian developer (ACAD Level 1 required; Level 2 a plus)
- 2 year of Appian experience in a developer or lead developer role
- 4 years of related experience working in a technical role
- US Citizenship required
- Appian Level 2 credential
- Familiarity with web services, AWS services, and other web integration technologies
- Understanding of relational database design and implementation
- Background in user experience, UI design, or HCI
- Familiarity with software delivery methodologies such as agile/scrum
- Prior software or platform experience, ideally in a Portal or BPM related setting
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Operation Requirements Analysts Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Clinical Data Management Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Sr. Audit Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.