Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: DC Metro
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
- Manage the expectations of the customer with regard to solution functionality and deployment process
- Serve as business analyst advising the customer on best practices for configuring Dynamics and TMT
- Coach customer on change management initiatives supporting the deployment and support of the solution
- Conduct classroom training and desk-side support for users and customer technical support staff
- Update formal solution training and configuration materials for the customer
- Support technical staff during solution installation with user and organization account creation, solution configuration, and troubleshooting as needed
- Conduct functional testing of solution and lead customer adoption process
- Provide application troubleshooting and support for the client's help desk functions
- Provide administrative support for related tasking processes
- Review and provide management reports and metrics on statuses of tasking behaviors
- Develop back up support role tom maintain business operations when necessary
- Provide reports and presentations for leadership briefings
- Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizenship only (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
- Minimum of 1 year of military experience, DoD consulting, or relevant work experience including internships.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with military tasking processes and/or experience deploying and supporting software solutions including internships.
- Local to DC area only but ability to travel up to 100% if needed
- 1 plus years of conducting training for small and large groups at all organizational levels, including personal training of high-ranking individuals
- 2 plus years of experience being responsible for the requirements gathering, system configuration, planning, training and deployment of a software product or custom application
- 2 plus years of experience providing management report using key metrics using charts, graphs and presentations
- Background and understanding of Defense Agency organizations and operations
- DoD experience as a DoD command level staff action officer.
- Familiarity and Use of Microsoft Dynamics
- Familiarity and Use of SharePoint
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.