- Manage daily workload to meet expectations of project personnel assisting the contract management function
- Work with the project team to determine the requirements of the contract
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc. on the accounts they support
- Support project personnel adhering to contract services procedures on the accounts they support
- Help prepare information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc. on the accounts they support
- Responsible for contract and help monitor compliance of their accounts
- Support negotiation and contract formation activities for low to medium complexity contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 year of commercial document and/or contract preparation experience and/or relevant paralegal experience.
- Paralegal certificate or law degree preferred
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
LocationsPA - Berwyn,TX - San Antonio
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.