Customer Support Associate, English- Evening shift
Accenture Flex LLC offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
As a Customer Support Associate, Email Correspondence - English in Social Media, you will manage customer interactions to increase customer satisfaction and improve service quality. You will be primarily responsible for reviewing social media issue details, analyzing the problem, and provide a resolution for clients.
The role includes some, or, all of the following key responsibilities:
- Manage and regularly review case queues and follow-up on open tickets
- Diagnose and solve problems facing multiple clients
- Identify trends in your review and provide feedback
- Assist the quality analyst and reporting analyst in driving quality customer care outcomes
- Become a subject matter expert in the client’s tools and process
- Provide support and coverage for your team lead
- Leverage user reports and correspond with users pertaining to reported objects and other sources within the online queue
- Review user accounts daily to determine if they are spam accounts
- Ensure the maintenance of high-quality support and a high degree of professionalism
This is not a virtual, or, remote role. The work is based at the client premises located in Downtown, Austin, TX. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hours & Shifts
Given the nature of our business being 24/7 and 365 days per year, candidates will need to bring a degree of flexibility, and, remain open to working different hours, shifts/rotating shifts (to include weekends and holidays). This role requires the ability to work 5 out of 7 days a week (Sunday to Thursday, or, Tuesday to Saturday), on an 8.5 hour shift with 8 paid hours, and with 2 consecutive days off per week. The work hours are set for 3:00pm to 11:30pm. Please note that depending on the team supported, location, business needs, hours, shifts, and rotation, frequency is subject to change. Team Leads will try to accommodate individual schedules. However, guarantees cannot be made.
Individuals are provided paid training (3 weeks; Monday to Friday; 9:00am to 6:00pm), depending on the group supported. During the training and initial ramp-up period, individuals will work day hours as determined by the team. Thereafter, they will transition to their respective work schedule.
Depending on location and hours worked, meals may be provided at no cost to the employee while working at the client site, which is subject to change.
- Minimum education requirement of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Advanced English skills in reading, writing, and verbal communication
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a professional or military setting
- Minimum 6 months of experience with software for office productivity, including Microsoft Outlook
- Minimum 6 months of experience working in multiple tools and web browsers at one time
- Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
- User of social media products
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strong attention to detail and a self-starter with high energy
- Excellent verbal and written communication proficiency
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Ability to problem-solve and help others achieve results
- Great judgement and ability to problem-solve both with peers and independently
- Ability to seamlessly adapt to change
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated consistent high performance while achieving quality scores and metrics
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.