We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
1) Write programs using Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP)
2) Provide day-to-day troubleshooting and investigation on environment issues, data fixes, and emergency code fixes.
3) Develop code fixes to resolve issues
4) Support releases into environments (SBX, DEV, QAS, TRN, and PROD)
5) Work with client Tech team to isolate issues methodically and efficiently
6) Assist with Functional Specifications/Design document creation
7) Develop Technical Specifications/Design documents
8) Actively participate in the Mock conversion phases with defect resolution
9) Actively participate in the testing phases with defect resolution
10) Actively participate in the deployment phase of developed ABAP objects
11) Actively participate in transport migration process
- SAP ABAP Development skills for Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancement, Forms, and Workflow (RICEFW)
- Bachelors Degree - Computer Science
- 5 years of SAP Workflow Development
- US Citizen
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
USA TX - Austin
HCM Functional Lead – Austin, TX
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - San Antonio
Procurement Contract Sr. Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
USA MD - Germantown
Federal -Azure SME/Cloud Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.