- Oversees the entire software development life cycle: gathers requirements; reviews requirements; authors specifications; writes user’s stories; builds task lists; runs status reviews; prioritizes tasks; manages scope; tracks velocity; updates backlog; etc.
- Able to apply a design thinking in creating high performance application, reusable front-end frameworks, components & other assets
- Applies highly secure coding practices
- Proactively looks forward, anticipates issues and manages expectations, internally and externally.
- Leads, mentors and coaches a team of mobile developers (team of 8-12)
- At least 10+ years of experience in building Mobile and Web Applications
- Senior UI Developer with hands-on Flutter experience (IOS & Android)
- Experienced with Cloud platforms (prefer GCP) with the knowledge of CI/CD/CT pipelines
- Has worked in Agile environment
- Good command of English
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.