People Advisor Specialist
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The People Advisor supports general human resources activities, specifically in the area of performance management, career development and compensation. People Advisor supports the management team and enhances communication with employees in all relevant matters, identifies and proposes HR solutions closely aligned to the business needs.
Coach line managers and career counselors, enable them to guide employees, facilitate engagement, people programs and activities. Provide advisory support to executives. Manage employee life cycle activities i.e. employee orientation, integration and engagement activities, annual performance management, PIP and associated compensation processes. Develop and execute employee satisfaction initiatives. Handle employee concerns and queries by promoting HR contact center as first point of contact.
Ensure career planning and development for employees.
- Design and implement local employee engagement and recognition programs for the DTE in line with the entity strategy.
- Deliver employee Orientation and Integration.
- Execute key HR processes within Field HR, i.e. performance management, exit management, grievance management and career moves through internal Role posting.
- Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Location HR and People Advisor teams.
- Ensure optimal deployment of Field HR talent across all Diamond/Global/Foundation clients and that the HR teams aligned to these clients are delivering services effectively.
- Work closely with the GU People Programs Lead on programs and initiatives which are cross-DTE, and with the People Advisor team to ensure that processes and programs and driven out and implemented on the ground within the respective project sites.
- Plan and deliver training, coaching and mentoring required to ensure that Field HR teams in each GU possess the capability and confidence to perform to the highest level.
- May provide end to end service delivery of all Mobility Services at a global level and accountable for coordination, delivery, employee satisfaction, prioritization and escalation for HR activities related to mobility services at a global level.
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals.
- Resolve any escalated issues and risks.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.