Flex CL 11 DRO Trainer Analyst
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Coordinates and oversees internal Training operations for Risk operations and new joiner orientation. Position also promotes a team-oriented environment through people development, strong leadership, continuous improvement, and cross functional support.
As a Content Reviewer, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Shifts Available: M-F 8:30-5pm
This is not a virtual/remote role; the work is based at the client premises in the area of Austin, TX depending on team supported. This role requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Primary responsibility is to ensure that coaching, training and mentoring as well as domain expertise on Client specified process and products
• Facilitation skills, technical skills, understanding of domain and compliance, operational alignment and ability to absorb project and update roll out communication to sufficiently transfer learning to operational staff
• Assess relevant training needs for individuals and organization, in consultation with departmental heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems available.
• Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by employees for effective performance Client and Internal requirements and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organization Leadership as appropriate.
• Work with Training Lead to produce plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow up as necessary.
• Monitor, measure and report on employees training and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
• Develop self and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times. Calibrate with existing Trainer Operations.
• Aid the Operations team in improving performance on customer service, team motivation and teamwork.
• Ensure that the current knowledge is updated regularly through huddles, monitoring, etc.
• Ensure that training content is kept up to date based on client feedback
• Minimum 1-year experience in delivering and facilitating training
• Minimum 1-year professional work experience
• High School Diploma Required
Preferred Skills / Experience
• Creative critical thinker
• Self-motivated, adaptable
• Able to inspire and motivate others
• Feedback Coaching skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Understands adult learning theory principles
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize substantial amounts of information.
• Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client s organization
• Accurate and efficient with very good organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize tasks simultaneously in high pressure environment
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
• Analytical interpretation of data Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor s Degree holder or equivalent experience
• The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
• Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change Process and domain knowledge People development and feedback coaching
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
• Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
• Equal Employment Opportunity
• All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
• Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
• Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.