• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Minimum 6 months of experience in a professional or military setting
• Minimum 6 months of experience with software for office productivity, including Microsoft Outlook
• Minimum 6 months of experience working in multiple tools and web browsers at one time
Preferred Skills / Experience
• Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
• User of social media products
• Familiar with use of social media products
• Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
• Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
• Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
• Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
• Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
• Experience working in a Compliance or Policy environment (not essential)
• Excellent Interpersonal & Written Skills
• Fluent English speaker
• Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new functionality, changing policies)
• Good problem-solving abilities
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
•All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
•Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
•Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women