Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT or Management consulting industry.
Must have 4 years of experience in each of the following:
- Installation and configuration of Finastra Loan IQ at banks and other financial institutions, and installation issue identification and resolution;
- Installation of Application Web Server, including Tomcat;
- Installation of Database Server, including DB2, Oracle, or MS SQL Server;
- Installation of Application Server OS, including Windows Server or Red Hat Linux;
- Installation of Windows Desktop;
- Installation of Java;
- Installation of Middleware, including IBM MQ or Apache Active MQ;
- Working with Loan IQ infrastructure; and
- Utilizing Java, Windows Server, Oracle server, DB2 server, SQL Server, and COGNOS for the installation of Loan IQ.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.