- Review and document Duck Creek Policy product requirements.
- Provide input into final decisions regarding solution, design & implementation.
- Understand Integration touch points. Integration design & implementation.
- Design, Develop, Troubleshoot, Debug and Implement complex business requirements.
- Integrates applications with backend databases, third party API’s and other Data sources.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the integration of new products and services per client requirements.
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Duck Creek Policy Product in P&C Commercial insurance and on Example Author – Server, CBO Express and Skins.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with manuscripts, versioning, configuration, and third party integrations with DC like ISO, PitneyBowes, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience debugging Duck Creek issues and providing solutions for DC components, and production support for DC application and incident resolutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years).
- Good working knowledge of US P&C Insurance domain, certifications are a plus.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience with client stakeholders.
- Experience in developing solutions that meet defined technical, functional and service level agreements.
- Experience in Unit Test, solution documentation and transition of solutions.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.