Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
The Microsoft Solution Architect is responsible for delivering a portfolio of solutions in response to disruptive forces and driving targeted business outcomes. Solutions include systems (including applications, technologies, processes, and information), shared infrastructure services and shared application services.
The Microsoft Solution Architect provides the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development of an enterprise's solution architecture. This individual creates deliverables that help develop a direction for managing the organization's portfolio of "to be" and "as is" solutions. These include systems (meaning not just applications, but also processes and information), shared infrastructure services, and shared application services and components to better match targeted business outcome objectives.
- Experience in one or multiple IT functional areas.
- Experience with IT infrastructure, cloud development, engineering, and software architecture design and DevSecOps.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server-side code, base modules, workflows, business rules, custom UI web resources, actions and plug-ins.
- .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the XRM API, and REST endpoints, especially in Dynamics online (SaaS)
- Hands-on knowledge building plugins using of the xRM SDK and web API
- Experience working with Power Platform model driven or canvas applications
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience leading teams to deliver successful solutions
- Bachelors Degree
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Familiarity with Dynamics Application Lifecycle Management, Solution Packaging and Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with automated testing for Dynamics/Power Platform
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation
- Experience with Azure services, such as Cognitive Services
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services.
- Working knowledge of third-party Extraction, Transformation and Loading tools (Scribe, SSIS, Informatica, etc.)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.